domingo, 6 de janeiro de 2013

✰ Daiso Brazil ✰

So this is just a post about a new store I visited in my holydays. Daiso Japan finally came to Brazil! Yes this famous hyaku yen (¥ 100 just about R$ 1,99 dollar) store just came in on my country.



It's inauguration happened at december 22th and I found a bunch of cute stuff. The promotion now is R$ 5,99 BRL for all store itens so I truly recomend it for all. It was a little crowled but nothing absurd.

For those interested this is their facebook


These are some of the itens I just purchased there...

Bubbling net with little hearts in its nets, a brand new headband for makeup, face sponge...

 ...and, of course, new false eyelashes (just coudn't resist!)


Another shots from the inside of the store (taken from their facebook page):




Hope u guys feel interest in visiting they...there's a bunch of interesting and cute stuff and the prices, I believe that I just don't need to say anything.




Remembering: It's not a sponsor review. I bought the itens by myself. This is just a personal review.





 じゃあ、またね!
(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪

1 comentários:

Unknown disse...

Daiso's the best for good cheap stuff!

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie