terça-feira, 28 de maio de 2013

☆ O'slee Honey Sugar Mask Review ☆

Hey guys!

I'm very sorry about my lately desappearence but I'm experiecing a hard core time at my college (falling at that crazy end of semester) and really didn't have any spare time for blogging here. So I promise this time I'll bring you some good stuff in my first reviewing after this long (and not planed) hiatus.








O'SLEE HONEY SUGAR MASK

So I was there, browsing randonly on my ginormous beauty vlogs list, when suddenly one of them cought my attention. It was a simple review video about this freaking cute (and awesome) product I bring to you guys today. It's my brand new (and now favorite) scrubing mask! The O'slee cute Honey Sugar Mask!

O'slee is a famous chinese brand that I keep close to my heart. It's cheap, cute and very very good!


The Honey Sugar Mask comes in a beautiful packing on a form of a little white glass bottle, with a plastic lid. It comes with a little spoon to help to get the product, and a yellow sponge to help in its cleansing.


♢INGREDIENTS

Sucrose, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Grapeseed Oil, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, C12-18 Alkyl Glucoside, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Lithium Magnesium Silicate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Tocopherol, Honey Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid.




USERS GUIDE



On dry skin...
Apply a little quantity of the product on your skin and gently (very gently) massage in a circular way durring 1-5 minutes. Then you wash it (with cold or warm whater but I don't recomend in hot because, after scrubbing the skin tends to feel very sensible). I personaly recomend that you clean your skin before applying this scrubbing mask, since it's better scrubbing a clean skin to prevents any mean dirt to remain.


On wet skin...
Apply a little quantity of the product on skin (this time a little more than you use on dry skin) and gently massage in a circular way durring 1-5 minutes again (if your skin turns to be sensible I strongly recomend only 1 minute of scrubbing). The difference between this and the dry skin process is that the scrubbing will melt on skin with the humidity, acting like a mosturizing. You'll let the mask stays for 5-10 minutes and then you wash it away. I also like to make this process using my beloved Clarissonic Mia 2 durring my bath.



I like to use it durring bath time with my Clarissonic Mia2 and really recomend it for oily skins like mine




♢PRODUCT REVIEW

 
This review is PERSONAL and I bought and make it for myself only!
 ♢WHAT IS IT?
 It's a two-in-one scrubbing/brightening mask. It also claimes to brightes skin up and remove the dead skin cells with its rough sand touch without hurting the skin. And how it works? It uses high speed dispersing technology to transform natural brown sugar into fine powder to remove dead skin cells. Also claims to:
  • Soften and remove cuticles and dirts gently
  • Skin lightening and whitening. Skin becomes rejuvenate after used.
  • Natural honey and melted brown sugar deeply nourish your skin.
  • Deep cleansing and remove blackheads.
  • After deep cleansing and removing cuticles, pores becomes invisible.
  • With cleansed moisturized skin, oil secretion will be reduced.


 
 ♢WHAT I LIKE
Firstly the cute as hell glass jar of it, the great packing and the perfect sealing it comes with. I also like it texture, despite it looks like too rough and greasy. It really do what it promises brightenin, smoothing and cleaning my skin. The after touch is much more soft and tender and I am using for just two weeks now (1 time a week). It's definetly my favorite oil control product so far!

♢WHAT I DON'T LIKE
It's strong, too sweet smell. It looks like to attach to the skin and I really don't like it. It feels really rough on dry skin (mainly for those with sensitive skin). My pores didn't tight up as I was expecting, but it's okay since I have anoter product exclusively for this mean.




 OVERALL: ❤✦❤✦❤

Product: ✦✦✦✦✦    It's amazing and wonderful product, very lasting and made with all natural ingredients. Its an all-in-one mask with brightening, smoothing, peeling and pore reduction function. It's already my favorite oil control product and it certanly has  a quick and almost immediate result.

Packing: ✦✦✦✦✦    Certanly the cutest and mainly part of this product. It's made of real glass, completely well sealed and comes with a proper mask stick and even a sponge!

Price: ✦✦✦✦✦    The price is certanly amazing since It's a quite new product and it's O'slee (what makes very difficult to find it anywhere). I found it on SASA website at about US$ 12.70. The seller is amazing! Very comunicative, helpful. And the shipping is very quick and well done. I highly recommend you guys to take a look on this store. It's amazing for those who love asian makeup and cosmetics.












じゃあ、またね! 
(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪

1 comentários:

June L. disse...

This looks like a super nice product, thank you for the wonderful review! I'd love to try this honey mask, hehe. *___*

Would you like to follow each other on Blogloving/GFC? Junniku blog [Click!]
- A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie