segunda-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2013

✰ A little confession & Instagram pics ✰

So I finally decided to use my Instagram and I'll tell u guys...it's quite an amusement! Can distract me for hours about my constant sadness (Yes, recently I've lost my status of girlfriend so I'm a little distressed right now).

Então eu finalmente decidi fazer algum uso de meu Instagram e vou lhes dizer...até que é bem divertido.Consigo me distrair por algumas horas de minha constante tristeza (sim, recemente eu perdi meu título de namorada e estou um pouco aflita).
 

We're on an almost two years relashionship that ended so sudden I just cannot believe. Part of me still thinking that he's going to show up on my doorstep smiling and hug me again. Sometimes I can even listen to his voice whispering I love you...but another part stays trapped in a vortex of sadness and pain. It's like I'm living in a kind of limbo, trapped between two words. My smiles are not the same and everynight I feel the pain spreading from my chest, suffocating me. I've lost my ground...

 Estávamos há quase dois anos juntos e de repente tudo terminou tão de repente que eu simplesmente não consigo acreditar. Parte de mim continua a pensar que ele vai aparecer na minha porta e me abraçar. As vezes ainda consigo ouvi-lo sussurrando "eu te amo"...mas outra parte de mim continua presa em um vortex de tristeza e dor. É como se eu estivesse vivendo em uma espécie de limbo, presa entre dois mundos. Nem mesmo meus sorrisos são os mesmo e toda a noite eu sinto a dor se espalhar por meu peito, me sufocando. Eu perdi meu chão...
 

I'm in a crumbling state. Fragil like a castle of cards. But I keep going. I know that, one day I'll get used to this pain. This emptiness will pass and I'll look back and know that I survived. Even if it looks like it'll never end. Even if this tiny light of hope stills burn me like a hundred degree flame. I'll endure it. I'll survive. And for those who are trapped at the same situation...It'll pass. Be strong. Life shows us many different ways of love, and not always the one we think is our one's remais by our side.There're going to be another one at another time. Keep it in your mind and maybe it can even make you smile. At least try. We're all human and we all have the right of feeling like shit sometimes.

Estou me desfazendo. Frágil como um castelo de cartas. Mas continuo caminhando. Eu sei que um dia me acostumarei com a dor. Esse vazio vai passar um dia e vou poder olhar para trás e dizer "eu sobrevivi". Mesmo que pareça que nunca irá terminar. Mesmo que essa pequena luz de esperança continue a queimar como um chama de cem graus. Eu vou suportar. Eu vou sobreviver. E para todos aqueles que estão na mesma situação...isso vai passar. Seja forte. A vida nos mostra muitas maneiras diferentes de amor, e nem sempre aqueles que pensamos serem "aquela pessoa" o são realmente. Ainda irão existir muitos outros que desejaremos ao nosso lado. Mantenha isso em mente e quem sabe não consegue um pequeno sorriso. Pelo menos tente. Todos somos humanos e todos temos o direito de nos sentirmos uma merda ás vezes.


The good thing is...just the good memories remains. The happiness...and I just have to thank him for this years. They were amazing and I really grow and lerned with us. He'll always be a part of who I am.

O lado bom é...somente as boas memórias permaneceem. A felicidade...e eu só tenho a agradecer a ele por todos esses anos. Eles foram incríveis e eu realmente cresci muito e aprendi demais ao lado dele. Ele sempre fará parte de quem sou e quem me tornei.
 
Just a test for my new webcam and revived Instagram
New laptop...so pink and gorgeous!
      
My new Rilakkuma case for Galaxy Note! It's HUGE and so kawaii!

    
A little outfit snap to mantain the habbit









So hope u guys have think a little about things and...just let's all be HAPPY!


じゃあ、またね!
(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie