terça-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2013

☆ Happy New Year! / あけましておめでとう !!!☆

あけましておめでとう !!!

Happy New Year, guys!

First I want to say that this year was full of surprises. I actually have found the carrier of my life ( Yes, I'm already 21, but It's never late to find out what u want right?), started a new college, met a bunch of new and wonderful people, find out - again - that my relationship is wonderful (and I really love my boyfriend ❤), got my little Hannya, survived another end of the world, and I wish my aunt would be there with me to see the fireworks/はなび  with me. She fell during bath time and broke her femur. Now she's gonna spend the New Years in a hospital bed. Hope she'll get well soon (she's a real fighter and actually have a healthy lifestyle...


And she's 80 years! Can u believe this?!


Anyway 2012 was wonderful (despite what happened to my aunt) and I hope 2013 will be even better! Now I'm just posting my outfit and makeup for new years and see u in 2013 guys! Lets just wish for the world don't end again this time.



Happy Birthday oto-san! 51 years old! 誕生日おめでとう!





 
Some gifs from Christmas (I've got a Bvulgari Omnia from my lovely aunt!)




 My New Year's Makeup and Outfit


 Silly boyfriend...he's so freaking cute! (LUV YA SO MUCH! ❤)


 My very first meal in 2013 at 10:00 am (おいし mochi!!!)





じゃあ、またね!
(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie