quarta-feira, 28 de novembro de 2012

✰ Let's talk about Lashes ! ! ! ✰

So I decided that it's time to talk about this little things known as false eyelhashes.

Since I've been using them from quite a long time I would consider them indispensable for everyday makeup. And beleve me, they make a ENORMOUS difference in appearance since they're applied correctly.

Remembering: It's not a sponsor review. I bought the itens by myself. This is just a personal review.

These photos are exemples of this difference. On the left I'm using no eyelashes and on the right one the lashes are apllied. In this case I'm not using bottom eyelashes but they make a difference even bigger on the look.

Now I'm doing a review about my favorite fake eyelashes seller. Her name is Sue Yang (杨素素) and I actually find out about her accidenttaly on ebay website (Dorisue false eyelashes Shop). You really should check out the amazing lashes she makes! I'm already planing to buy some more from her.

These are the ones I own so far...and I'm addicted to them! Use them everyday ! ! !  
ヽ(゜∇゜)ノ

                                    
                                         



Review about the lashes:

 Overall: ❤✦❤✦❤
 The lashes are just perfect and I'll buy more from her, definetly

Product: ✦     This amazing ayelashes are handmade an last so much (I'm using it everyday and it shows any signs of degradation), the site provides many styles to choose (since the dollish ones until the most simple), some of the lashes comes with bottom pairs too ! ! !      (╯°□°)╯


Packing: ✦      They come in a great quantity (normaly 10 pairs per box!) and the good lasting just make them perfect for everyday use, the boxes are all cute and good so u can storage the lashes at the original packing. It also came without any scratch, what's alwesome considering the way they treat mail here in Brazil


Price:       I paid around $13.99 (+ $4.99 shipping) on the big package (10 pair) and $6.99 on the little ones (each and FREE SHIPPING) and I still think it's a fair price since it's handmade, have so many models and also have a nice quality (Dolly Wink are at last $20 and comes in a much less quantity!). The seller is amazingly helpful and send it just right after the payment. It arrived home in not much than 3 weeks


 So I hope u all love them like I did and check her ebay store (Dorisue false eyelashes Shop) ! ! !


                                  



And, just because I'm taking so much time between posts I'll just do a little extra review here in this post.


[Review] Fairy Ribbon Mutli-Level Makeup Eyelash Case


Overall: ❤✦❤✦
 Quite cute and pink eyelashes storage!

Product:     It's a cute and great eyelashes travel case to carry with you (we who use eyelashes everyday knows that it's quite useful), it's pink and have a huge bow on it making it the cutest case ever!


Packing:       It came in a box (yes, a BOX!) so I have any complains about how seller treated this item, the case is pretty simple but useful, just storage three lashes per time and the containing for glue is just too little


Price:      I considered it a little pricy (paid $5.95+$2.50 shipping and bought from ebay seller Alpha Beauty Store) for it's use (just a eyelash case) and really just bought it because I like to carry my lashes around. But for those who just don't go out so often and don't use it always it's quite useless



Although I wouldn't recomend this item for everyone I'll recomend the seller! There's plenty of cool asian stuff like cosmetics and makeup in this store that u all should take a look.



That's all folks and see u guys soon!


  



じゃあ、またね!

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪ 


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie