quinta-feira, 2 de janeiro de 2014

❀ 『明けましておめでとうございます ! ! !』 New Year, new header, new vibes ! ❀


明けましておめでとうございます ! ! ! Happy New Year guys!

Hope u all had a great new year like mine. I have to say that I loved the family party. It was really fun and I was by my beloved oba-chan and sa-chan side. And, of course, with my babe too. Despite it was freaking hot (and stills is melting hot) he attended me with the brilliant idea I had in 2013 of using yukata for the new year's eve. I've almost melt inside those thins, but that was okay. My oba-chan loved it so it was really worth the heat.


Me, my aunt and my beloved and beautiful cousins

Happy New Year by Hime-chan

I also decided to make myself a new header and I pretty happy to say that this one I loved. Of course I, with my limited capacities in image editing, took around three to four hours in this simple little thing. I am a desaster in visual design and that stuff but at least I try.

Header I made last night


This year started with new things already. I've changed in a little my style, and I believe I am a little bit more feminine. Bought so much more dresses that I am used to. Change many of my perspectives for life and made some new goals. I'm feeling 2014 will be a great year full of changes. Let's find it out soon.



New Sunglasses (gold with glitter!) and I confess I am really in love with it


My very first pair of Melissa shoes and I can tell that I LOVE IT! Looking for for another pair (hopefully a Vivienne Westwood collection). You guys can expect a review soon.

Me and my babe. Love his angry faces.




















じゃあ、またね!  
(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪

1 comentários:

lovepirate disse...

Happy New Year and all the best for you! ^^
Good job on the header, it looks really good.

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie