sexta-feira, 9 de novembro de 2012

[Review] TonyMoly Latte Art Milk-Cacao Pore Pack


Look what I just got ! ! !      (= ̄▽ ̄=)V やったね

This little TonyMoly Milk-Cacao Pore Pack is just sooo freaking cute! Definitely this is the cutest cosmetic brand packing ever.

I bought it from the ebay seller troublecare for just ( $14.70 + Free Shipping!). It was a very fast delivering, considering it came from Korea to Brazil, and the seller not only gave me a BB Cream sample as a gif but he also send me a handwrite letter thanking me.

Remembering: It's not a sponsor review. I bought the itens by myself. This is just a personal review.



Oh thank you, BJ Park ! ! ! Definitely I'll gonna buy from you another korean cosmetics.
 サンキュゥ♪(o ̄∇ ̄)/







So here comes the review of this cute little korean cosmetic...

 
[picture from the ebay item page review]


  Resuming , it's a cosmetic mostuirizing and pore tightening cream. 

✦ How to use ✦

It's simple: just apply it on dry skin, mix ir untill it gets a milky-brown tone and wait 10-15 minuts until it drys. Wash it out and TA-DA: your pores are perfectly disguised. OH! And it also can be used as a mostuirizing cream, giving your skin a smooth touch.

 [I know I'm with makeup on, but It was just for tests]

Overall: ❤✦❤✦❤

It's a great product and I'm certenly gonna purchase more ! ! !


Product: ✦✦✦✦    Really moisture skin (even before you wash it) and prevents it to get so oily like my skin offen gets at the end of a long day , but it comes in a flask with a little stick to use it and it ends up making a little mass, the cream is also very cremy so I recommend storing it in a fresh place
  
Packing: ✦✦✦✦✦   It comes in a good quantity [since you don't have to use so much of it to cover up your skin], have a really wonderful smell of chocolate, containing can be reusable...AND IT'S A FREAKING CUTE MUG ! ! !

Price:  ✦✦✦✦✦   Since it almost exclusive I just think it's very cheap and the packing was impecable (US $14.98 + FREE SHIPPING!) Seller  troublecare send gifs too...








So that's it guys...hope you all enjoy this review (since it's only my second) and go check some of the itens offered from troublecare!








じゃあ、またね!

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪



  [just a picture of myself...I'm really having fun with those apps!]

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie