sexta-feira, 22 de fevereiro de 2013

✩ My first D.I.A and Petit Egoist Shop ✩

First I´ll talk about one of my favorite gyaru brand D.I.A. In the far reaches of Shibuya 109 giant mall there's a gold, black and white paradise of chothing carring a tiny brand tagged whit the name D.I.A (ダイヤ “die-ah” like Diamond). DIA's keywords definitely are: gold accessories, sleeveless or open shoulder, denim bottoms, chains, leopard, fake fur, and extra gold details (large buttons, open gold backs, gold chain shoulders, gold belts, feathers...).

picture from Universal Doll blog/ Shibuya 109 D.I.A store


It´s manly a brand very well liked in Tsuyome, Agejo, B-Gal, Onee-gyaru and Gaijin Gyaru style circle.
Despite it don't have any kind of web store or something (what makes me engage in an animous search on internet hunting down any piece of this brand) it makes a huge sound in Gaijin Gyaru universe. The prices are certanly not low (around R$ 50,00 bucks a belt) but the urge for it just grows. I found myself completely in love with all those gold, sparkly and flashy accessories and clothes.

The brand is actually known for its accesories, manly the belts


There´s not many information about the brand eather. After hours of exaustive search all I came up is writtend here in this post and only. Maybe if you guys could find out about there store blog or something.
Ah, and many thanks to Universal Doll blog for the pictures and most of the information about this lovely brand. You guys shouls check her blog out. There's many interesting things about asian fashion there.



So now I'll show you guys my very first D.I.A pieces. I got them from the webstore Petit Egoist and hightly recomend it. The shipping is quite fast (since I'm from Brazil and shipping here takes an eternety) and the comunication with the seller is just amazing! So lovely! Many thanks to you guys from Petit! I'll defenetly buy again with you! Totaly ✦✦✦✦✦ 5/5 recomendation rate.

My first D.I.A aquisition! So happy about it!

Outfit photo of D.I.A belt and shorts...also my brand new Vivienne Westwood stocking!

There fb page for those whose interested:


So what u guys think about D.I.A and its glamorous in gold and chains?









じゃあ、またね! 

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie