quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2012

Hey guys!


It’s Naomi here and this is just a little post to explain this blog here. Sometimes I just feel it’s necessary make a record about the things I love once to remember how I was when I get older   ((and the time is passing through so fast!(´口`*)))

I'm actually 22 right now (soon 23), just a brazilian student of pschology (current ending my second year) and a confessed makeup/cosmetic (mostly asian brands) and japanese style addict. I'm half japanese (as you guys can see) and I'm really proud about my lineage. I'm currently in a relashionship (as you guys can see so well in my instagram and some blog posts) and it's about three years I'm with my beloved boyfriend (no need to say that I'm totally in love with him). I made this blog mostly because I wanted to make contact with other makeup/cosmetic addicts like me and as a delight for myself actually.

This is me (in my latest selfie)

That's actually my babe (you guys'll get used to his funny faces)


Anyway…

you can find more pics in my instagram (and ur free to follow as well) and I really hope you...







Enjoy!  ❤




じゃあ、またね!

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie