quinta-feira, 9 de maio de 2013

✩ Toxic People ✩

Hey u guys...

So these days I'm not feeling so good about my life and was wondering if you ever feel the same. Like, I'm in a roller coaster of feelings right now, most of them os saddness. Today I droped some more tears and was wondering around my tublr (that one I almost forgot) and found this post.

You don’t ever have to feel guilty about removing toxic people from your life. It doesn’t matter whether someone is a relative, romantic interest, employer, childhood friend, or a new acquaintance — you don’t have to make room for people who cause you pain or make you feel small. It’s one thing if a person owns up to their behavior and makes an effort to change. But if a person disregards your feelings, ignores your boundaries, and continues to treat you in a harmful way, they need to go.” 
 
- Daniel Koepke

This words express almost everything about how I feel right now. It's almost like someone was watching me from an outside window and throw me this little text.
 
It's not a secret that I've been envolving myself in some trouble relashionships. All of them including people that never loved me for myself. And it finally got this far. Now I'm feeling like a piece of shit. Actually I'm feeling like I'm nothing at all. Not meaningful or valuable for anything or anyone. Trust me, I feel like I'm hitting the bottom.
 
 
 
This is not a cry for help, just a short relief for the angst part of me. I'm sure I'll make a way out of this, but not now and not today. I just have to breathe. Just have to shout out loud that I am hurt and have no shame of it. I'm human and broken after all...






じゃあ、またね! 

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie