terça-feira, 13 de novembro de 2012

✩ New Phone ! ! ! ✩

My new Samsung Galaxy NOTE ! ! !


It's white and HUGE! I mean, haven't use it to make calls yet but It's a phone! The screen has 5.3 inches. The quality of sound is amazing and I really love the way you can personalise it. Makes it unique and cute.

So these are some screenshots I got from it:


cute huh? I'm using a kirakira  walpaper (it shines!) and cutecute theme


Overall: ❤✦❤✦❤✦❤✦❤✦❤✦❤ (so far...)


I'm still training myself in how to use this enormous phone but I can tell u guys I'm enjoying it a lot. It's the perfect  advice to trade my iphone.

Here are some technical info:

Product Identifiers
BrandSamsung
MPN SGH-I717RWAATT
CarrierAT&T
Family LineSamsung Galaxy
ModelNote LTE SGH-I717
UPC635753497496
TypeSmartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity16 GB
ColorCeramic White
Network Generation4G
Network TechnologyGSM / GPRS / EDGE / UMTS / HSUPA
BandGSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) UMTS 850/2100
Camera8.0 MP
Operating SystemAndroid

Memory
Supported Flash Memory CardsMicroSDHC

Battery
Battery Capacity2500 mAh

Display
Display TechnologyHD Super AMOLED
Diagonal Screen Size5.3 in.

Other Features
Touch ScreenYes
BluetoothYes
Digital CameraYes
GPSYes
QWERTY Physical KeyboardNo
Email AccessYes
Internet BrowserYes
SpeakerphoneYes

Dimensions
Height5.78 in.
Depth0.38 in.
Width3.27 in.
Weight6.28 oz

[font:http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAMSUNG-GALAXY-NOTE-16GB-WHITE-AT-T-WORKS-PERFECT-LOOKS-GREAT-/181024326332?pt=Cell_Phones&hash=item2a25e402bc]

 

Hope u all enjoy this post and remember that it's just my opinion about the itens I purchase





じゃあ、またね!

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪ 
 


0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie