quinta-feira, 1 de novembro de 2012

My sweet リンゴ くん! ! ! ❤

So he just came in from a big package from Japan! ! ! I was so excited to finaly heve one of this...now he's here! ! !  (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Just give him a name and love him. Now he's gonna have a especial spot in my workplace and in my purse of course!
So かわいい ! ! ! (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ






Made a gif with the most easy and perfect chinese app (the one signed in this photo down here) and there's a bunch of new perfect apps for photo edition and purikura style! You guys can also check on this blog: seeseeworld. There you can find a good tutorial about this chinese app, although I thought it was pretty easy to use.


Hope u guys enjoy the little post!








じゃあ、またね!

(*・x・)ノ~~~ばいば~い♪



0 comentários:

Postar um comentário

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio
Pink Bow Tie